Monday, August 28, 2017

More Stamp-a-faire 2017



Hi there! Still praying for all those suffering from the results of the hurricane! I am so sorry!

I was all set to have time to myself then the kids called and asked if we wanted to spend the day with them at the beach....of course we said yes! It's very rare that my DH and I would ever turn down a chance to be with our kids and grandchildren! 
I have been under the weather but a day at the beach with family is just what I needed.


7th Anniversary Tradition, Wool
- with Heather Nichols


8th Anniversary Tradition, Bronze
 - with Jessica Frost-Ballas

8th Anniversary Tradition, Bronze
 - with Kimberly Crawford




Papertrey Ink - Circle Scribbles Die Collection (set of 3)
Make It Market Kit: Don't Forget to Write
seasonal Stitched Bird
wool felt
bronze embossing powder

7 comments:

  1. Marybeth this is so beautiful! Your stitching is always pristine in my eyes, so neat and tidy and your bird's nest is lovely too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marybeth, this is gorgeous! I love all the touches of metallic bronze! Nicely done!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply lovely, Marybeth ... the bronze nest with the gold detailing makes for a wonderful home for that delightful stitched felt bird ... he's gorgeous! Good to hear you're feeling better after your day at the beach! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply adorable...love your beautiful bronze nest!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute Marybeth! Sorry you've been under the weather, that's no fun. But that day at the beach sounds perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice and so clever!! Feel better soon!! Thanks for playing along! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I love it when you do!
Take care.