Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Make It Monday




Melissa has a fun video: ink blending on color cardstock.
This is my take below.


Before I placed the fun foam on the back to raise my panel I ran my tape gun over the holes on the back so when I turned it over , all I had to do was add some fine glitter to the top to fill in the holes. Not showing up much on the photo.


Hope your day was a good one. Busy day for me: went to Mass first thing this morning (so many prayers needed) made this card, made Lasagna, cleaned almost all the shutters and windows . I feel like I earned my keep today :)

Thanks for the visit!

Papertrey Ink 
Simple Stems
Sweet Spring
Noted Scalloped A2 die
Mix & Matt Flourishes 
Big Bitty patterned paper 

Wplus9 envelop liner

11 comments:

  1. This is delightful Marybeth! The polka dots and whimsical flowers are so sweet. Sounds like you've had a productive day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet! I adore the color and the pink and white polka dot paper. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet--love the colors! The Simple Stems have such a whimsical look and I wish I had every color of the Big Bitty papers. PTI really hit it out of the park with those!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet Mother’s Day card...Marybeth! Isn’t that Simple Stems fun to play with?! Love your colors. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet and whimsical, Marybeth ... and so pretty in pink! Love that shimmer glitter in the dotted edges! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my this is so pretty! I LOVE your take on Melissa's MIM - so, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello sweet lady! You were busy, and your card is lovely! the glitter in the holes is fabulous, have to try that. Sweet, sweet Mother's Day card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty card, Mary Beth. Love the colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so pretty, MaryBeth! Love these colors. Great layering and detailing. Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous! I think Berry Sorbet is one of my favorite colors! Perfect Mother’s Day Card. Great idea for adding the glitter too!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I love it when you do!
Take care.