Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Sending Lots of Love


Hello! Welcome to the second blog hop in  May for:
 Serendipity Stamps 
All you have to do is leave a comment for a chance to 
with a $20 gift certificate to the store.


I am still enjoying adding liners to my envelopes! This 
one I stamped myself using: mailbox with hearts stamp.


I used my Zig pens and added some Glossy Accents to the 
flowers and red flag on the mailboxes.

 I fussy cut and added some foam tape to the mailboxes to raise them off the page for a bit of dimension.

 Thank you for the visit today!

Design Team
Mary's Blog ( store owner)
Christine Alexander ( guest designer)

Beth Chiu ( off this week)


There are over 100 stamps in our $1 Cling Stamp Sale

14 comments:

  1. Marybeth, beautiful watercolouring and love the additional stamping on the envelope.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pops of color in the flowers and the subtle grey card base to mirror the mailboxes and I LOVE the fussy cutting on the mailboxes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This must be the blog hop to remind me of my parents... the petunias for my mom and now the mailboxes for my dad! :) My dad was a rural mail carrier later in his life and I can never resist great mailbox images like this. Your card is lovely and I love the matching liner for your envelope!!!! I should take more time for special details like that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful CAS card, love it! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really lovely, Marybeth … gee I love happy mail, don't you?
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  6. How pretty, Marybeth! Love the texture of your paper & the colors of the pretty flowers. Love the envie liners..I love doing that, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful, Marybeth! I love that vintage mailbox with flowers, just like the ones I grew up with! It's really a gorgeous card!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your rustic mailboxes, Marybeth! They take me back to my childhood. A lovely watercolor! Love the envelope liner too! Very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet sentiment. I like your coloring and the stamped envelope liner.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your coloring looks fantastic! This is beautiful Marybeth!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous colouring! Such a lovely card too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love all of the little details
    in the design. Great coloring
    thanks for sharing
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  13. So very pretty, Marybeth ... there's a lovely sense of nostalgia about these mail boxes set among the meadow blooms! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I love it when you do!
Take care.